April 20th to June 30th, 2020 (spring)
September 1st to October 30th , 2020 (fall)
Note: Although bear season starts April 20, here in Norther New Brunswick, snow stays with us into May. For this reason, our lodge opens the third week of May.
Note: In 2019, laws have changed in New Brunswick. In order to apply and obtain a license in New Brunswick, you MUST apply for a “New Brunswick Outdoor” card, which is free of charge, prior to purchasing a license.
Once you click on the link below, it will take you the the DNR site, then simply follow these steps:
1. Click on “Service New Brunswick Services to the public”
2. Click on “Fishing and Hunting, Purchase a licence/Apply for a draw”
3. Under the “Sign up” menu, click on “Register for your outdoors card number”
4. Then click on the “Non-Resident” box. (found midway on the page). Then click “next”.
5. Fill out necessary information. Then “next”.
A friendly note to our customers, if you do not wish to apply on your own, we will assist you in obtaining this card.
Note: licence required through lottery draw
The 2020 application period extends from February 3rd to April 30th.
Click the “Natural Resources and Energy Development” link below to obtain more information on moose draw.
Moose hunt runs from September 22nd to 26th.
You will need:
– Each hunter’s name
– Mailing address
– Date of birth
– Telephone number
- 5 Day hunt at Rainbow Falls Cabin (we run our hunts from Sunday to Saturday)
- Pre-baited stands
- Orientation on hunting area
- Retrieval assistance
- Freezer services
What to bring:
- Hunter orange hat and vest (Fall hunts only)
- Weapon of choice; gun, bow or crossbow
- Soft gun case or bow case (legal requirement)
- Rain Gear
- Bug suit
- Extra footwear/gloves
- Range Finders
- Coolers for meat (Meat processing at additional cost)
Not included in price of hunt:
Taxidermy, licenses, gratuities, and other items not listed as being included.